Westgate Hts, Albuquerque Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Westgate Hts, Albuquerque.
Westgate Hts has a population of 26,033 and an average Walk Score of 28. Westgate Hts is the #131 most walkable neighborhood in Albuquerque.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Westgate Hts, Albuquerque apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Diamond Mesa
- Security System, Fireplace, Large Garden Tub with separate shower, Double sinks in both full bathrooms, very nice all Black Appliances, Full-sized washer and dryer included at no extra cost. 2 Car garage, with garage door opener 2 remote controls.
- close to park nice area
- 3 bed, $925
- Freshly painted. Very comfortable home. Ready to move in, come take look....
- 3 bed, 1408 sqft, $1,025
- Cozy 3br, 2ba, 2cg Near 98th & I-40!
- 3 bed, $975
- 4 bed, 3.0 bath, 2400 sqft, $1,250
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, 1600 sqft, $950
- Move in Ready!! Large Corner Lot, Wood and Carp...
- 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 2093 sqft, $1,095
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1357 sqft, $1,000
- Very Nice 3 Bed/2 Bath in SW ABQ
- 4 bed, 2.0 bath, 1850 sqft, $1,300
Average Apartment Costs in Westgate Hts, AlbuquerqueBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $975.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1000. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $925. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1100.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1150.