Westgate Hts, Albuquerque Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Westgate Hts, Albuquerque.
Westgate Hts has a population of 26,033 and an average Walk Score of 28. Westgate Hts is the #131 most walkable neighborhood in Albuquerque.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Westgate Hts, Albuquerque apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Single Family Rental Home In Albuquerque
- Diamond Mesa
- Move in Ready!! Large Corner Lot, Wood and Carp...
- close to park nice area
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bath, 2 car garage, all appliances, Good neighborhood.
- Cozy 3br, 2ba, 2cg Near 98th & I-40!
- Great 3BR Home and Great Value
- 3 bed, $975
- 3 bed, 2400 sqft, $1,100
- Very Nice 3 Bed/2 Bath in SW ABQ
- 3 bed, $925
- Freshly painted. Very comfortable home. Ready to move in, come take look....
- 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 1792 sqft, $1,050
- Security System, Fireplace, Large Garden Tub with separate shower, Double sinks in both full bathrooms, very nice all Black Appliances, Full-sized washer and dryer included at no extra cost. 2 Car garage, with garage door opener 2 remote controls.
- Coming Soon
Average Apartment Costs in Westgate Hts, AlbuquerqueBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1000. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1000. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1050.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1150.