Financial District, New York Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Financial District, New York.
Financial District has a population of 28,318 and an average Walk Score of 99. Financial District is the #12 most walkable neighborhood in New York.
Apartments Near Employers
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Financial District, New York apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 95 Wall
- 10 Hanover Square
- 2 Gold Street : 2 bd 2 ba
- 71 Broadway
- Tribeca Tower
- 1BR / 1Ba :: Soho/Tribeca
- 2BR / 2Ba :: Financial District/BPC
- Stu / 1Ba :: Financial District/BPC
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, $4,200
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, $2,900
- Studio, 1.0 bath, $3,000
- Brilliant Doorman Furnished One Bed in the Seaport
- 1 bed, 805 sqft, $3,400
- 4 bed, 4.5 bath, 5924 sqft, $60,000
- Center Of It All South Street Seaport
Average Apartment Costs in Financial District, New YorkBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $2551. The cheapest studio rent is $2500. The most expensive studio price is $2930.